Daily Living Aids
Knee Support Pillow by HermellAVERAGE RATING:
by Hermell Products
This Knee Support Pillow (Polyurethane Foam) gently cushions your knees when sleeping on one's side. Manufactured to an ergonomic design to conform to the shape of your knees yet made from visco elastic memory foam to create an even and balanced support. The memory foam also has a natural ability to retain your own body heat which can be of immense help when you have sore, tired or inflamed knees. The extra memory foam comfort allows you a more restful night's sleep. Great support and comfort during last trimester of pregnancy or for all who suffer lower back pain. Gently cushions knees when sleeping on one's side. It takes pressure from the lower back and hips to allow the spine to assume its natural S shape. Preventing overstretched muscles, ligaments and tendons that often mean aches and pain during the night and in the morning.
- Ideal for squaring the hips after hip replacement.
- Invaluable for use in pregnancy especially going into 3rd trimester.
- Soothes sore, tired aching knees when lying on your side.
- Comes with a 100% white cotton cover which feels natural against the skin.
- Incorporated adjustable strap to tighten or loosen to your own comfort.
- Spare covers can be purchased separately.
Item: HFMJ5037 Sold as one each